The successful candidate is expected to teach three undergraduate courses (course topics will be announced before the interview), and one graduate course on a topic proposed by the applicant. “Ability to teach in English" is also one of the selection considerations.
The applicant is required to submit the following documents:
1. Curriculum vitae and a list of previous academic publications (three copies)
2. Doctoral dissertation (three copies)
3. Major academic publications (three copies)
4. Photocopy of PhD degree certificate
5. Both PhD and Master Degree academic transcripts
6. Two reference letters
7. Photocopy of teacher’s certificate issued by the Ministry of Education, R.O.C, if available
The shortlisted applicants will be informed about the interview date in due time. Applicants who are invited to attend the interview are requested to submit their presentation material and teaching plan in advance.
For applicants who hold a degree from overseas, the degree certificates need to be verified by ROC’s embassies and missions overseas in accordance with the resolution of the University’s committee for teacher evaluation.
The appointment is expected to begin on February 1st, 2022.
All application material must arrive at the following address no later than 5 pm (CST, UTC+8) on May 26th, 2021. Applications may be submitted by email. In case the material exceeds 25 MB in size, we ask the applicant to submit in different emails.
Committee for Teacher Evaluation
Department of Land Economics
No. 64, Sec. 2, ZhiNan Rd.
Wenshan District, Taipei City 11605
For further information, please contact Miss Chen
Telephone: 886-2-29393091 extension 50642