Courses that the candidate is expected to teach include three undergraduate courses (including planning practice and other courses will be informed before interview), and one graduate course proposed by the applicant. Two of the above-mentioned four courses, including one undergraduate course, and one graduate course are required to be taught in English. However, the rest two courses could be taught in either English or Chinese.
The applicant is required to submit the documents as follows:
1. Curriculum vitae and a list of previous academic publications (three copies)
2. Doctoral dissertation (three copies)
3. Major academic publications (three copies)
4. Photocopy of PhD degree certificate
5. Both of PhD and Master Degree academic transcripts
6. Two reference letters
7. Photocopy of teacher’s certificate issued by the Ministry of Education, R.O.C, if available
The shortlisted applicants will be informed in due time for an interview. Applicants who come for the interview shall submit in advance the presentation materials and teaching plan.
For applicants who hold a degree from overseas, the degree certificates need to be verified by ROC’s embassies and missions overseas in accordance with the resolution of the University’s committee for teacher evaluation.
The appointment is expected to begin on August 1st, 2021.
All application materials must arrive at the following address no later than 5 p.m. of October 26th, 2020.
Committee for Teacher Evaluation
Department of Land Economics
No. 64, Sec. 2, ZhiNan Rd.
Wenshan District, Taipei City 11605
For further information, please contact Miss Chen
Telephone: 886-2-29393091 extension 50642