1. Advanced PLASMA ETCH module process development for 2 nm technology node and beyond
2. Evaluate new tool or hardware, new chemistry or gas, new material, or new process approach to enable transistor scaling
3. Construct and executes full experimental plans to solve problems. Identify key input and output variables and provide data analysis of results.
4. Work closely with integration, defect, device and other modules for yield improvement and device performance enhancement
1. Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering, Material Science, Chemistry, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related engineering discipline (fresh Ph.D. graduates are welcome to apply)
2. Experience in low-temperature plasma experiment and simulation will be greatly preferred.
3. Strong technical problem-solving and analytical skills with innovation and out of box thinking
4. Must be effectively bilingual in Mandarin and English
5. Relocation to Hsinchu (Taiwan) is required
1. Please email email@example.com for more information