- Recipients with scholarship period equal to or less than 6 months apply for a multiple-entry Visitor Visa
Purpose of Stay: To study Chinese
1. Scholarship Certificate issued by Education Division of TECO in New York.
2. A certificate of admission issued by the Chinese language center.
3. A completed bar-coded Visa Application printout (https://visawebapp.boca.gov.tw).
4. A U.S. passport valid for no less than six months.
5. Two 2x2-inch color photos with a plain color (white color recommended) background taken within the last six months.
6. Visa processing fee of $160.00
Contact info for Consular Division, TECO in New York
1 East 42nd Street, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10017
Ph: (212) 486-0088; Fax: (212) 421-7866
Please plan wisely and plan ahead! Give yourself and the Consular Division adequate time to process requests.