TIGP is now accepting applications for admission to the 2013 fall semester, and applications are due before 31 March, 2013. TIGP offers the following ten Ph.D. programs:
- Chemical Biology and Molecular Biophysics
- Molecular Science and Technology
- Molecular and Biological Agricultural Sciences
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Nano Science and Technology
- Molecular Medicine
- Earth System Science
- Interdisciplinary Neuroscience
No application fee is required. Please send the completed application to:
Taiwan International Graduate Program
No. 75, Lane 12, Section 2, Academia Road
Nankang District, Taipei City 11529
TIGP now also offers the option to apply online for admission to the program. If you wish to learn more about our online application system, please via the website at http://db1x.sinica.edu.tw/tigp/index.php.
For more information, please contact Nancy Yang at +886-2-27898050/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. TIGP website: http://tigp.sinica.edu.tw/applying.html.
TIGP Office, Academia Sinica, 2012/11/30